Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Failure.

So, here I am after Kendra called me out for never updating my blog. I need a little external push every now and then! (thanks Kendra) I do have more and more friends and family in different cities, states, countries...so hopefully I can do a better job at keeping you all up to date here at the old blog. Honestly, I don't always feel like my life is that exciting or that I have anything really interesting to post about. But... lately God has been reminding me and encouraging me to find joy in what he has given me to do each day and what he has placed in my life right now. He really has blessed me with a wonderful life! Even though my life at 27 years old might not be what I would have pictured 5 or 10 years ago... (working at a construction company? ... it is the best because it is what God had planned for me. I just started a book called 'Just Do Something', so, I am going to 'just start blogging'. I am hoping that it might help me to be more aware of those little things throughout the day to that make life interesting... and the bigger things that make life exciting (like one of my favorite things, decisions).

So, what's going on in life? Most of that will have to come later because it is time to get some sleep. For now, here are some pictures I uploaded...


2 comments:

Shaynah Jerrell said...

buffy you used alot of parentheses in that one blog post () :)

kendra said...

(yes, yes she did)
you are (welcome). Glad (i) could help (!)