Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Spring Happenings...

part 1...



My dear friend Missy moved to Mexico - this is her dream come true and she has waited and trusted the Lord a long time for it! I miss her, though... this pic is from her going away party.


Jo finished her first year of college and made the Dean's list!!! She also played her first coffeehouse gig. She was great...and I hear a rumor that she might have another one coming up...

Julie's Senior Piano Recital - she was AMAZING!!!


She also graduated! I didn't get any super pictures at the graduation...oops.

Ava turned three and I got to help with the party...but I took all the pictures on Joy's camera. So, instead here are a couple from Easter :)

Also...I made Strawberry Shortcake for Easter. I was excited.
May was super busy.... lots of pictures, so it will have its own post.

No comments: