Wednesday, November 18, 2009

I can't wait for Saturday....

Two of my best friends are marrying each other...
So, so excited for Matt and Kristin!!

I have been friends with Matt since we were 10 years old and both our families came to Raleigh to plant a new church. I met Kristin a few years later when her family moved to Raleigh and started coming to our church. We took dance classes together all through high school. We each went different ways after high school and now here they are 10 years later getting married! I have seen Matt and Kristin both draw near to God as they have walked with him through good times and sometimes hard times. If you know them, you can't help but notice that they each have a genuine love for others. I am overjoyed to see them start their life together!

The wedding is outside ... I'm praying for good weather! I have heard rumors of bales of hay, caramel apples and bonfires. All of our friends from youth group who have moved away are coming back for the wedding, so it will be a reunion! I'll try to remember to take lots of pictures :)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats to both Matt and Kristen!!!
Your a good friend to them Bethany.