Saturday, October 10, 2009

Meet Mandy

This is a blog about my roommate Mandy (Amanda) Bradley. She is amazing. She is currently a nurse AND in school to be a nurse practitioner. Which means she is much smarter than me. (On a side note, we - Vicki, Jermaine and I - are currently judging the weight of her purse.) According to Vicki she has to "carry all of the pills for the people". Also, Mandy would like to ask all readers to please visit wax-lips.blogspot.com - at least that's what Vicki says. Mandy spent most of the past week taking wonderful care of her brother who had surgery. She loves her family and friends and can usually be found talking on the phone to one of them.
She is our GPS since she knows all the roads in Raleigh. Although she is a lifelong NC State fan, she is gracing the grounds of UNC Chapel Hill with her presence.

I've been friends with Mandy for five years now and I'm grateful to God for the opportunity to live with her! We've had such great times of fellowship, prayer, craziness, and laughter.

Tune in later this week to meet Lindsey...

PS: I am trying to get a picture up, but for some reason Blogger isn't letting me upload one. I will try again tomorrow.

1 comment:

larraz said...

Hey! This is a really sweet post! What a good, "super" idea. Anyway, Mandy is blessed to have you and Lindsey share the house with her-- Such good friends make life happy.
hugs to you three over there at the Gator/Heel/Pack House.