Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Summer time...

So, the summer is almost over and it has been a month since I have posted! The last month has flown by.... I was able to take two wonderful vacations!
Family vacation at Oak Island - A relaxing time with the family...

Beautiful Joy and beautiful Alice!

On the beach!

Ava LOVED jumping the waves

Our annual Bocce on the beach tournament...Jo and I were the winners! Everyone else was consoled with their Klondike bars.


Sisters!

Mom and her girls

Me and my boyfriend.

Aren't they cute?

The water was great...even Ava got to go out in the 'big waves!'


Girls Trip to Folly Beach and Charleston - Fun times with old friends...Kendra, Shaynah, and Kristie!!!!

We stayed in an adorable little house...across the street from the beach and walking distance to the restaurants and shops! (oh, and an outdoor shower, haha)


That's all I have time to post for now... but you can find more pictures at Kendra's blog :)



No comments: