Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Mexico Part 2

More pictures, stories, and thoughts.... enjoy....

Mon-Fri this was my schedule:
6:30 Breakfast
7:15 Worship & Personal Devotions

8:15 Group Devotions

9:00 Work Projects...painting & caulking for me!

1:00 Lunch

1:45 More painting!!!

3:30 Game prep and pray
er
4:00 Games with the kids!!!

6:00 Dinner
6:45 Hanging out with the kids

8:00 Group Evening Devotions & Worship

10:30 Lights out...sometime
s this ended up being 10pm cause everyone was so tired :)

Trabajo -- Paintar Los Banos!
Last year I painted the outside walls of the school bathrooms, this year I painted the inside!

I was so glad I got to work at the school again this year :)
Grupo Rosa
During game time I had a group of girls!!!

Esmaralda was in my group again this year...


still the same bundle of energy!







....her sister Karla was also in my group for the second year... I love this girl!

A group picture is coming...I need to get it off the disc from Missy.

Missy had some great games planned, as always!

And Matt did an excellent job with the storytime and directing the gam
es...








More thoughts from Devotions...and random pictures

Come in faith....


...Be specific

Be Expectant....

... He gives generously


1 comment:

Jeanie said...

Bethany...its fun to see all the pictures & hearing about your trip. Thanks for keeping this blog updated! Miss you lots!
Jeanie :)