Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Job Offer...

I received a job offer today! It is for a 2nd teacher assistant position at a Christian school. I am taking today and tonight to pray about it. Please pray with and for me as I make this decision. If I accept I want it to be because I have faith that it is the Lord's will and not just because it is the first offer.

Thanks...I'll keep you posted.

PS: on another note...
A couple people have asked me about this recently: You do not need to have a blog or blogger user ID to comment, anyone can post a comment on this blog...just click on other and type in your name.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the job offer ... I will pray that God leads you to make the right decision.

Anonymous said...

Bethany, praise god! that’s awesome! what an blessing to know that our lives rest in the lords hands and ultimately you really have nothing to be concerned about because God WILL work out everything to his glory! I’ll be praying that God will just give you a peace that will surpass all understanding about either to take the job or to turn it down.

Take care,

Hannah