Friday, July 28, 2006

Answered prayer....

I haven't had a lot of time to post this week... but I did want to let you all know that I accepted the job at Cary Christian School and start in a week! This is an answer to prayer...we had been praying that I would hear something about a job before going out of town this week. The Lord has been good and I have learned to depend on him throughout this whole process of praying for and looking for a job and then praying through the decision (which was a little harder than I expected). I'm excited about this opportunity and looking forward to seeing God's continued faithfulness! Thank you all for your prayers and encouragement (and those of you who wrote references for me!!!), it has been a blessing.

Tomorrow I am leaving for vacation... can't wait to be there :) It will be great to have a break before I start into the new work schedule!

Have a great week!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you found a job! I hope that you have been doing well.

UNDER AUTHORITY said...

Bethany, thanks for sharing about your new job. That is so exciting. I know that you have been looking and praying for a while now and it is encouraging to see this answered prayer.
Your peace and faith during this time are a testimony to Christ' work in you.

Anonymous said...

I want to know how your first day at work went!!