Monday, September 14, 2009

I just figured out that I can post via email… so I am testing it out today!  Hopefully this will increase my # of posts per month so that Carroll will link to me, haha. 

 

Last weekend I went to Folly Beach / Charleston with Kendra, Shaynah, and Kristie.  It was SO much fun.  These three girls are a blast to hang out with… wonderful times of laughter and fellowship.  I always come away really encouraged and built up in my faith when I spend time with them.   I’ll post some pictures when I get home tonight J

 

Speaking of tonight… I start up my dance class again at 6:15pm!  I had a break over the summer and came up with lots of new ideas.  Now I just have to actually implement them… please pray God will give me grace for that. There are 15 in the class…twice as many girls as last year!  I’ll let you know how it goes.

No comments: