Monday, January 07, 2008

Holidays: Parties

Dad, Mom, Julie, Jo, and I all went to the youth group Christmas party -- it was a red carpet 'Oscar night' theme....

Here's my good looking family entering...


I also went to a nice dinner party hosted by the guys in our church's singles ministry --

Me and my good friend Kristin :)
The two dancers getting into the chocolate....

NEW YEARS EVE PARTY!!!!!!
I love having new years eve parties -- There was a lot going on...I tried to remember to get a few pictures....not sure they are the best but here they are....

Football and cards....

Pool....

Fire on the patio....

Ping-pong (must have been a dangerous game!)


Unfortunately, I do not have pictures of the late night festivities:
The New Year toasts led by Matt Noel, Wii boxing (someone out there has video of it, though...so check back later, it might show up on here.), ginger ale shots from the peppermint shot glasses, and apparently the guys found the poppers and sparklers that I forgot about when they went out on the patio to smoke their cigars. Fun times!

No comments: