Wednesday, September 05, 2007

www.joshharris.com - Check out my sister's testimony!

I had my interview on Thursday. It has been a whirlwind since then! Here's an update....
  • Thursday...went to my interview. 3 people asking a total of 15 questions in 45 minutes. It was all a blur afterward. Some good parts, some parts I struggled through. I should hear back in the next week.
  • Friday...I left early and went to CHARLOTTE!!! It was an awesome weekend with old friends. I stayed till Monday - it had been forever since I had gone for a nice long visit. Kendra captured the weekend very well on her blog...so I won't bore you with every little detail. Just to say that it included lots of great food...and waitresses....Joe Bakita asking if I was 'family'...a reunion of the 25 year old singles ministry (+ jr member, Stretch)....and a dance party....and Kendra's b-day dinner at PF Chang's.


Accountability group reunion...Kristie, Kendra, and me

Liz & Shaynah at PF Chang's

No comments: