Sunday, February 11, 2007

So, it has been almost a month since I posted. oops. Things get busy and the blog is the first thing to go...sorry to anybody who might still be reading.

Anyway, I've got a lot of things in my head that I want to put on here, so maybe the posting will pick up a little!

A couple people have asked for a picture of my new car... it is coming, as soon as I remember to take one while it is daylight. In the meantime, it is a black 2002 Mazda Tribute. John - you probably know what that looks like without a picture :)

Jo's been reminding me to put up pictures from our family's trip to Hilton Head over New Year's weekend...so here are a few....

The first day Julie, Jo, and I explored the premises:

It was a busy day.

Checking out the putting green.


awww, man... I guess I could have packed a little lighter.

We found some dolphins...

And a seal.

We finally made it to the beach...but it was a little windy...


So we decided to enjoy the view from the deck.

The next day was a little less windy, so we enjoyed the beach:
It was a great beach for riding bikes...


...and playing Bocci.



Eventually we ventured out to other parts of the island...



Flip Flops on New Years day...it doesn't get much better than that.

That's all for now...more pict's to come.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You know I kind of miss that seal. :) Thanks for updating! I love the picture with the PALM TREES!

Unknown said...

haha, thanks Jo...I thought maybe I should say something about palm trees in the caption :)