Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Here I am....

I finally broke down and started a real blog. I say a real blog because I have a xanga sight that I started so I could comment on my friend's sight. Then I created a yahoo360 sight because I liked it better. But, I like blogspot best, and since many of my friends are starting blogs I thought I would join them. It seems like it is harder and harder to keep up with everyone as we all get spread out across the country, hopefully this will help. I can't promise to update often, but will try to use this to share some of the events in my life, ways God is at work and accounts of his faithfulness, and maybe some other random things. However, I am counting on my close friends and family to make sure that this does not take over time that should be spent in meaningful fellowship (which cannot be experienced on the internet), time in God's word and prayer, my responsibilities at home or work and serving others. So, call me out if I post too much. I also want to ask you to please hold me accountable to making sure that this blog follows Ephesians 4:29: "Let no corrupting talk come out of your mouths, but only such as is good for building up, as fits the occasion, that it may give grace to those who hear." I would love for you to comment, but please also use this verse as a guide for comments.

I pray that the words posted here will give grace to those who read.

ps: If you only have time to read a couple blogs, please see the links on the sidebar and read someone else's blog.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, I'm the first to commment. Thanks for being cool enough to have a blog in which all the attention is on God. It really is encouraging to see that "unspeakable joy" in your life (and you really do have a gift for writing!).

<3 Jo

PS. I'll be sure to kick you off your computer if you're writing longggg posts. ;D